Plied Knowledge: The week that was…
At the store:
- Alert! The 2019 Rose City Yarn Crawl starts next week! Thursday to be exact. We hope you are all ready because we are doing everything we can to make it the best Crawl ever!
- If you are a silk lover, a lovely shipment of Blissful Knits is fresh to the floor and waiting for your next project.
- Malabrigo continues to pour in to the store and we have a new round of Shifting Shadows kits that have been wound and packed and are ready for their forever home...
- Looking for a good project bag? Binkwaffle showed up with some totally cute fabrics, including a special one to celebrate the yarn crawl!
- If you are looking for a wonderful tonal yarn for your next project, we highly recommend Hazel Knits, which happily arrived this week, as well...
- Our needle supply was running low but thankfully Hiya Hiya showed up - good things come in small boxes, too!
- We have added a new class to our lineup - Pick A Project Class with Cheri! It's similar to Studio, but geared towards the beginner knitter who might want a little extra help with their first projects. And don't forget to keep an eye on our classes - we update them regularly.
Around the web:
- For those still fighting whatever crazy flu bug that is persisting this season? Here is a homemade remedy to have on hand.
- Utterly random and totally fascinating- apparently dolphins will use puffer fish to get high!
- If you are feeling the need to get crafty but holding off on yarn till the crawl, here are some accessories you can totally make yourself!
- And just because, Swiss Cat Ladders....
And totally, completely, unapologetically local:
- Queen Bee! Not only do we carry some of Rebecca Pearcy’s fabulous bags in the store for projects, but she has her own lovely shop in Portland! For those of you who aren't lucky enough to be local, she is also online...
Have a great weekend and remember, you can always find us online!