Shifting Shadows Cowl Kit - from Twisted
This cowl is worked with three strands of lace weight yarn held together. Each of the three colors must be split into three balls... which is a lot of winding (though well worth it). For an extra charge, we can wind all 9 balls for you. Just check the optional winding box above and we will make it so.
Materials to make one double loop Shifting Shadows cowl as follows:
- printed copy of the free Shifting Shadows pattern from Twisted (you can download the free pdf on Ravelry)
- 3 skeins of Malabrigo Lace - by default kit does not come wound. Each skein will need to be wound into three equal balls before knitting. If desired, add the optional yarn winding to your kit by checking the box above!
YOU WILL ALSO NEED
- knitting needles for working flat (US #9/5.5 mm or size you need to get gauge)
- tapestry needle
- optional: scrap yarn (for provisional cast on)
- optional: blocking supplies
Don't see the colors you've been dreaming of? Check out all our Malabrigo Lace, or all our lace weight yarns. This pattern would also work up nicely in fingering weight yarn, though the finished object would be a bit bigger.
Please note that Malabrigo is dyed by hand and colors vary, sometimes significantly, from batch to batch. Your skeins will likely look different than (but similar to) the ones pictured.