Friday! All day, once a week…
At the store:
- New Fall/Winter hours! We will be opening at 10am every day for more yarn fun.
- The summer is over so we celebrated our last Blue Moon Happy Hour! **sniff** If you joined us and are hoping for the recipe for this week’s sprinkle topped treats, look no further…
- BUT thank you to all of you who checked in and asked us to continue Happy Hour as an ongoing knit night. You’ve asked and we shall make it so! So: Join us every Thursday for Happy Hour from 5-7. Bring a project and your smile and make some new friends. :)
- September's Knit 12 Together cast on party is coming Monday, September 3rd 5-7pm (yep, it's Labor Day - we'll be open!) This month the project is Ardent by Janina Kallio from Woolenberry. Our recommended yarns are either Knitted Wit Victory Sock or Blue Moon Fiber Arts Soft Rock but any fingering weight will work if you are keen to go stash diving…
- The gorgeous Brooklyn Tweed Peerie trunk show is up and it runs through September 9th so you have some time to see the beautiful styles in person.
- We’ve launched pre orders for Laine issue 6 - scheduled to release on 9/28/18. Please note: all pre-orders will ship on Sept 28 when the magazine is released.
- And, in other magazine news, Interweave Crochet Fall, Interweave Knits Fall, Interweave Knitting Traditions, and Spin Off Fall, Piecework Fall, and Knitscene Fall are all in!
Around the web:
- Need a quick weeknight meal? Sick of kale chips but still have a bunch in your fridge? Try this…
- An interesting review of a weaving book…
- Color therapy for the long holiday weekend.
- Long weekend DIY... Latch hook!
- And sometimes you just need pictures of Jeff Goldblum being his fabulous self…
And totally, completely local:
Have a great weekend and remember, you can always find us online!
Plied Knowledge: The week that was… At the shop: Have you the wonderful book 52 Weeks Of Socks from Laine? We have a...Read More
A new addition! Akara Yarns offers nature-inspired colorways hand-dyed by Rosemarie in Bond Head, Ontario. We're in l...Read More