Laine - Nordic Knit Life, Issue 6 - Heritage - PRE ORDER - release date September 28th Description
This item is a PRE ORDER. It will be mailed or available for in-store pick up on September 28th, 2018. If you order other items at the same time, they will be held and shipped together on that date.
Laine is a high-quality Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine for knit folks. We cherish natural fibres, slow living, local craftsmanship, and beautiful, simple things in life. Our intention is to inspire you to gather and share, to be part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far. Knitting is more than just knit, knit, purl. It is a feeling.
Laine 6 from Fall 2018 features:
- 140 pages of uncoated, high-quality paper
- 12 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated, by a bunch of wonderful designers: Shannon Cook, Jonna Hietala, Joji Locatelli, Hélène Magnusson, Andrea Mowry, Sari Nordlund, Hiroko Payne, Rosa Pomar, Esther Romo, Annie Rowden, Astrid Troland and Emily Wessel
- A portrait of Nancy Marchant
- An interview with Hélène Magnússon, the Icelandic Knitter
- “My story” by Cecilia Lalanne of the 50-year old Manos del Uruguay
- a Q&A with Kristin Ford of Woolfolk
- Seasonal recipes
- A travel guide to Reykjavík