Friday! All day, once a week…
At the store:
- The Knit 12 Together Cast on Party was Monday! Socktober has begun and the month's project are the Hightower Socks from Sorren Kerr. We are recommending Hazel Knits Artisan Sock yarn but any fingering weight will do. Tag us on Instagram with your finished projects! #k12tog Missed the party? It's never too late to start - and if you are looking for the recipe for the Chocolate Chip Pumpkin bread, look no further...
- Feeling a change in the weather? Love alpaca? We have added 2 new shades of Ultra Alpaca in the store this week, Pink Berry Mix and Stone Washed Mix, AND the entire line of Ultra Alpaca Natural colors, too.
- Laine Issue 6 is back in stock, plus Issue 5, as well.
- Looking for a good birthday gift or project? We just got in some Stuffed Animal Crochet kits and they are ADORABLE...
- In addition to the usual rearranging to keep things fresh, we just revamped our yarn signs in the store to hopefully make things easier for everyone to find what they are looking for. Come in and try out our color coded signs to help you hone in on just the right yarn for your next project!
Around the web:
- Who knew the phrase "Going Dutch" had such contentious origins???
- Know how to weave and looking for an exotic location to do so? A monastery in Greece is calling...
- We've all heard the hook, but do you know anything about the voice behind the famous hip-hop phrase, "It takes two to make a thing go right/It takes two to make it outta sight"? Wonder no more thanks to NPR...
And totally, completely local:
- It's apple picking time in the Pacific Northwest!
Have a great weekend and remember you can always find us online!
Portland designer and longtime Twisted teacher Michele Lee Bernstein is back! This time with two perfectly-paired bri...Read More
Plied Knowledge: The week that was… At the shop: Have you the wonderful book 52 Weeks Of Socks from Laine? We have a...Read More