The goal of our loyalty rewards program is to show our customers how much we appreciate your support of our small business.
How It Works
1. Earn Points
$1 spent at Twisted = 1 loyalty point.
Points are awarded after your order goes through a final double-check and is packaged up. (Usually 1-2 business days after you order.)
Points earned in-store when our brick and mortar shop was open are still valid! If you aren't able to see previously-earned points after following the instructions below to create an account, please contact us. We'll dig in and figure it out Nancy Drew style.
2. Redeem Points
You can redeem your points for either discounts at Twisted, or a charitable donation made on your behalf.
First, start by logging in or creating an account with us. If you're creating a new account but have shopped at Twisted before, be sure to use the same email address you've previously used when shopping with us. The loyalty program is tied to your email address, so using the same email address you've given to us before will make sure your loyalty points are ready and waiting for you when you create an account. If you need to change your registered email address or don't see your points, please contact us.
- Once you are logged in and viewing the rewards options, select the button to redeem 500 points for a $25 off coupon code.
- Then shop as usual, adding whatever you'd like to your cart.
- Finally, enter your discount code at checkout.
Option 2: Redeem 500 points for a $15 charitable donation
- Once you are logged in, select the button to redeem 500 points for a $15 donation to one of our featured charities (see below). The loyalty app will give you a coupon code.
- Add the product signifying the donation you'd like to make to your cart (links below).
- Finally, enter your discount code at checkout, making the donation free.
Why $15 instead of $25? That's because we sell products for more than we buy them for - that profit is how we pay for rent, payroll, insurance, taxes, etc. A $15 donation, on average, costs us about the same as $25 off a purchase.
Working to eradicate white supremacy and build local power to intervene in violence inflicted on Black communities by the state and vigilantes.
Working to move decision-makers in corporations and government to create a more human and less hostile world for Black people in America.
Works with artists and communities to promote revitalization, appreciation, and perpetuation of Native arts and cultures across the United States.
Thanks to the generosity of our designers, teachers, staff, and customers we have a small scholarship fund to offer free class tuition to friends who couldn't afford it otherwise.
Loyalty Rewards Program Details
- $1 spent at Twisted = 1 loyalty point.
- Points are awarded after an order is double-checked, finalized, and packed up to ship. (Usually 1-2 business days after the order is placed.)
- 500 loyalty points may be redeemed for one $25 off coupon or a $15 donation to one of our selected charities. Sorry, no partial redemptions or other charities.
- Loyalty points have no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Coupons redeemed from points are subject to all the same policies as other Twisted coupons. They may be used only as a discount on items purchased. They have no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash. Multiple coupons cannot be used in the same transaction.
- Purchase $25 or more to use the full $25 off coupon. Coupon value in excess of the purchase amount will be forfeit.
- While some items may be exchangeable or returnable, coupons are not. If you return or exchange items purchased with a coupon, the coupon may not be used again.
- Points are not redeemed for rewards automatically. 'Cause, hey man, they're your points.
- Loyalty Rewards accounts use your email address as a unique identifier. Multiple customers using the same email address will have one loyalty rewards account.
- Conversely, if you have have used multiple email addresses with us, your points are probably split between them. Please contact us to merge accounts.
- Errors are possible because humans are fallible and computers are painfully literal. If you think your points total is in error, don't panic! Let us know and we'll do our best to resolve any issues.
- Other terms, conditions, rules, and exclusions may apply. Sorry to be annoying.
- Questions? Just ask! We're happy to help. The goal of our loyalty rewards program is to show our customers how much we appreciate your support of our independently owned small business.