Loyalty Rewards Program
The goal of our loyalty rewards program is to show our customers how much we appreciate your support of our independently woman-owned small business!
$1 spent at Twisted = 1 loyalty point. Points earned in-store when our brick and mortar shop was open are still valid!
You can redeem your points for either discounts at Twisted, or a charitable donation made on your behalf.
Either way, start by logging in or creating an account with us. If you're creating a new account but have shopped at Twisted, be sure to use the same email address you've previously used when shopping with us. The loyalty program is tied to your email address, so using the same email you've given to us before will make sure your loyalty points are ready and waiting for you when you create an account. If you need to change your registered email address, please contact us.
Next, either click here or click the green Twisted Rewards tab at the bottom of each screen to see your points total, review available rewards, or redeem points for rewards.
Once you are logged in and viewing the rewards options, select the button to redeem 500 points for a $25 off coupon code.
Then shop as usual, adding whatever you'd like to your cart.
Finally, enter your discount code at checkout.
Redeem 500 points for a $15 charitable donation
Once you are logged in, select the button to redeem 500 points for a $15 donation to one of our four featured charities (see below). The loyalty app will give you a coupon code.
Add the product signifying the donation you'd like to make to your cart (links below).
Finally, enter your discount code at checkout, making the donation free.
BASIC RIGHTS OREGON
CLICK FOR BABIES (PURPLE HAT CAMPAIGN)
National non-profit that aims to prevent shaken baby syndrome
Learn more about Click for Babies on their website
NATIVE ARTS & CULTURES FOUNDATION
ONE TAIL AT A TIME PDX
Full Loyalty Rewards Program Details
- $1 spent at Twisted = 1 loyalty point.
- 500 loyalty points may be redeemed for one $25 off coupon or a $15 donation to one of our selected charities. Sorry, no partial redemptions or other charities.
- Loyalty points have no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Coupons redeemed from points (and all Twisted coupons) may be used only as a discount on items purchased. They have no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Purchase $25 or more to use the full $25 off coupon. Coupon value in excess of the purchase amount will be forfeit.
- While some items may be exchangeable or returnable, coupons are not. If you return or exchange items purchased with a coupon, the coupon may not be used again.
- Please let us know at check out that you would like to redeem loyalty points for a coupon. Points are not redeemed automatically. 'Cause, hey man, they're your points.
- Loyalty points from new purchases in-store should be added to your total points balance within about 2 weeks. Why so long? In-store purchases have to be manually entered by a human and it's a lot.
- Loyalty Rewards accounts use your email address as a unique identifier. Multiple customers using the same email address will have one loyalty rewards account.
- Conversely, if you have have used multiple email addresses with us, your points might end up split between them. Please contact us to merge accounts.
- Errors are possible because humans are fallible and computers are painfully literal. If you think your points total is in error, don't panic! Let us know and we'll do our best to resolve any issues.
- Other terms, conditions, rules, and exclusions may apply. Sorry to be annoying.
- Questions? Just ask! We're happy to help. The goal of our loyalty rewards program is to show our customers how much we appreciate your support of our independently owned small business.