Plied Knowledge: The week that was…
At the store: IT'S YARN CRAWL, Y'ALL!
- We started the week with our monthly Knit 12 Together Party! This month we are celebrating all of the store patterns over the years. It's never too late to join the fun and don't forget to use our hashtags- #k12tog and #forevertwistedpdx. For those that joined us and are looking for a recipe, Honey Vanilla Sables for the win!
- It was a busy week of last-minute prep including checking in Hiya Hiya needles and notions so we are stocked and ready...
- The lovely Wendee from Hazel Knits got not only our special yarn crawl color, Flutter, in but also our order of Artisan Sock!
- Beyond that it was stickering, boxing, winding and organizing kits! We have kits made up this year not only for the ever-popular 2018 Waterside Shawl, last year's Moon and Other Satellites Shawl AND this year's Which Came First? and Calliope's Wings Shawls!
- Need a one-stop shopping place to keep track of all of our RCYC 2020 info? You can find it all on this post on our blog!
- And don't forget to keep an eye on our classes...
Around the web:
- First up, in light of the run on hand sanitizer in the Pacific NW, here is NPR's article on making your own!
- Did you catch John Mulaney on SNL last weekend? Airport Sushi is for all of us who have ever traveled by plane...
- For the crossword lovers out there, did you know there was such a thing as New York Times Twitter?
- Living art? Find out how one artist makes it come to life...
And totally, completely, unapologetically local:
- For the fiber lover's out there, it's all Rose City Yarn Crawl!
Have a great weekend and remember, you can always find us online!
Portland designer and longtime Twisted teacher Michele Lee Bernstein is back! This time with two perfectly-paired bri...Read More
Plied Knowledge: The week that was… At the shop: Have you the wonderful book 52 Weeks Of Socks from Laine? We have a...Read More