Plied Knowledge: The week that was…
At the store:
- It's our anniversary and we are gearing up for a sale this weekend!!!
- 25% off all in-stock needles and hooks
- 25% off Twisted notions, t-shirts, and other logo items
- 12% off Twisted patterns on Ravelry with code "HAPPY12"
- Additional 25% off clearance items
- Free pack of Twisted patterns with any purchase
- Online: Friday 6/28 at 5:00pm - Sunday 6/30 at 11:59pm Pacific Time.
- In-store: We'll be open our regular hours Friday, Saturday, and Sunday: 10am-5pm.
- Thank you for supporting our small local business for 12 years!
- We have been anxiously awaiting an order of Blue Moon Fiber Arts Socks That Rock Heavyweight and are absolutely thrilled it has arrived! If you are looking for a DK weight yarn for your next project, definitely check it out...
- Have you had a chance to check out our current trunk show? It's the Brooklyn Tweed Lace show and it's only here till July 6. Come on in and see these lovely shawls in the wild!
- And don't forget to keep an eye on our classes - we update them regularly!
Around the web:
- Summer travel season is here! Which type of airport person are you?
- Heading to a beach? Here's a guide to what type of shells you find washed up on the sand...
- Looking for a major life change and really like to garden? This castle on a Cornish island is looking for a new gardener...
- On the more serious side, homelessness is a problem not only here in Portland. Finland took a radical approach to the issue and here's a look at how Helsinki solved its homeless problem...
And totally, completely, unapologetically local:
- Obviously, the anniversary sale is first and foremost for the local (although most of it is online, too!). But for a truly local, and EXTREMELY PORTLAND experience, it's the Naked Bike Ride this weekend!
Have a great weekend and remember, you can always find us online!
Plied Knowledge: The week that was… At the shop: NEW YARN!!! This time we are excited to welcome Akara Yarns! We are...Read More
Despite the period in the name, we can't help but resort to exclamation marks when a new box of Twine. arrives! This...Read More