Plied Knowledge: The week that was…
At the store:
- Knitted Wit Knit the Parks May and June colors are here!
- The gorgeous Quince & Co. Kestrel 2019 trunk show is in the shop. We have many colors of Kestrel in stock, plus more of the featured, natural linen Senza color on the way.
- Brooklyn Tweed Mawson hat kits and Skipp hat kits are 25% off while supplies last.
- Our spring cleaning clearance sale continues with 25% off remaining stock of Berroco Millefiori, Malabrigo Rastita, Freia Lace & Sport, Zitron mohair, and much more.
- And don't forget to keep an eye on our classes - we update them regularly!
Around the web:
- It's still technically spring! Still cleaning? Here's an article that explains the emotional toll of what we throw away...
- Ever wonder just where exactly Sesame Street is? Now you know!
- Like the outdoors but not truly a camper? Here's a starry light lamp to let you enjoy the effect from the comfort of your own bed...
- If you are an outdoorsy person or someone who just enjoys going for walks, here are some exercises for learning to notice new things...
And totally, completely, unapologetically local:
- You scream, I scream, we all scream for ice cream! Portland has MANY local ice cream places and they are all worth trying!
- Salt & Straw
- Ruby Jewel
- Fifty Licks
- What's the Scoop?
- Staccato Gelato
- Cloud City
- Ed & Bean
- And for those so inclined for an old school soda fountain, to the best of our knowledge, there are still 2 left in town! Check out Fairley's Pharmacy and Paulsen's Pharmacy for the malt or phosphate of your dreams...
Have a great weekend and remember, you can always find us online!
The wildfires devastating the west coast right now are creating an unfathomable number of people and groups in need o...Read More
Portland designer and longtime Twisted teacher Michele Lee Bernstein is back! This time with two perfectly-paired bri...Read More