Plied Knowledge: The week that was…
At the store:
- Knitted Wit Knit the Parks May and June colors are here!
- The gorgeous Quince & Co. Kestrel 2019 trunk show is in the shop. We have many colors of Kestrel in stock, plus more of the featured, natural linen Senza color on the way.
- Brooklyn Tweed Mawson hat kits and Skipp hat kits are 25% off while supplies last.
- Our spring cleaning clearance sale continues with 25% off remaining stock of Berroco Millefiori, Malabrigo Rastita, Freia Lace & Sport, Zitron mohair, and much more.
- And don't forget to keep an eye on our classes - we update them regularly!
Around the web:
- It's still technically spring! Still cleaning? Here's an article that explains the emotional toll of what we throw away...
- Ever wonder just where exactly Sesame Street is? Now you know!
- Like the outdoors but not truly a camper? Here's a starry light lamp to let you enjoy the effect from the comfort of your own bed...
- If you are an outdoorsy person or someone who just enjoys going for walks, here are some exercises for learning to notice new things...
And totally, completely, unapologetically local:
- You scream, I scream, we all scream for ice cream! Portland has MANY local ice cream places and they are all worth trying!
- Salt & Straw
- Ruby Jewel
- Fifty Licks
- What's the Scoop?
- Staccato Gelato
- Cloud City
- Ed & Bean
- And for those so inclined for an old school soda fountain, to the best of our knowledge, there are still 2 left in town! Check out Fairley's Pharmacy and Paulsen's Pharmacy for the malt or phosphate of your dreams...
Have a great weekend and remember, you can always find us online!