Congrats to Michelle K.! Her “Ode to Yarn” is the winner of September’s contest:
Autumn coming soon.
Soft silk, wool, cotton, oh yarn!
cannot wait to knit.
Michelle has won a Knit’n Walk project bag from Knit, Purl, Sew What?
Now it’s time for October’s contest! This month we’re back to photos, with the theme being “Knits and Animals”. Does your dog need a sweater? A cat in your hat? Is your goldfish a mite bit chilly now that fall has rolled around? Dress ’em up and snap a shot! (Just make sure to undress them before they get mad or snag on anything!)
Take the picture that makes us laugh the hardest and you’ll get this delightful silk-crepe-and-velvet tote!
Perfect for knitting or lugging around small dogs.
And for the record:
– The knits do not have to be FOR the animal, they can be any knits you want
– Babies, children, and other such human creatures will not count as animals… unless they are dressed as animals who are dressed in knits. Then we can talk.
– Real animals are preferable
– Please don’t leave dangerous scarves on your pets after your done with the photo shoot!
– Twisted is not responsible for any damage done to you or your knits by your outraged pets