These Knitter’s Blocks are so amazing! We just got a bunch of sets in stock today, and want to share the amazement with all ya’ll!
The Knitter’s Block is a set of 12” square blocking tiles that snap together like pieces of a puzzle. The Original Knitter’s Block kit contains 9 tiles. There is a large set, as well, but they are not yet in-stock, pretty much anywhere in the country.
Both kits also include an instruction pamphlet, T-pins (20 in the Original, 30 in the Large kit), and a 32″ × 36″ lint-free pressing cloth made of 100% Egyptian cotton, all packed in a sturdy, reusable bag. The whole Original set is $52.
- Very low, lightly barbed pile – fabric covering gently grips your knitting without piling or leaving fibers
- Heat resistant – essential for steam blocking
- Thick backing of waterproof EVA
– suitable for use on any surface since moisture won’t seep through
– Because the tiles don’t absorb water, blocked items will dry faster than with towels and cloths
– holds pins firmly in place
- Versatile – can be assembled in a variety of sizes from a square for sweater pieces, a long rectangle for scarves or a triangle for shawls
- Compact – blocks are stored in a sturdy 14”x14” bag
Clara Parkes at Knitter’s Review reviewed the blocks, too – check out what she had to say about them!
Buy your very own set on our web store.