Springtime Stroll Kit - from Twisted
As temperatures rise, winter rains turn to springtime showers. Flowers bloom and butterflies flutter, inviting new life to our yards. April showers bring May flowers… but what do May flowers bring? Butterflies!
Images © Cheri Clark
- Ravelry download of the Springtime Stroll knitting pattern by Cheri Clark. Enter your Ravelry name above if you have one - otherwise we'll send your electronic pattern to the email address used at checkout.
- 1 full-color, double-sided, printed copy of the pattern in a clear plastic sleeve
- 3 skeins of Twine. Sock in Lights Down Low, Wild Abandon, and Resistance.
- Shawl kits packaged Twisted logo drawstring cotton project bag.
YOU WILL ALSO NEED
- For Wrap: 32" or longer circular in size US #4/3.5 mm.
Want to create your own color combo? Check out all of our colors of Twine. Sock!
The Springtime Stroll pattern is also available separately on Ravelry for $7.