Laundry Soap - from Soak
Soak is modern laundry care. Soak is the perfect way to clean the laundry you love with a rinse free, environmentally friendly formulation. Gentle enough for lacy lingerie, sweaters, swimwear, hand-made quilts, even baby clothes. Made with plant derivatives and renewable materials. Keep both your skin and the environment happy. Biodegradable, phosphate-free, dye-free. Soak does not contain lanolin so it can be preferable over other products for non-wool yarns.
HOW TO SOAK
Just soak and squeeze. No need to rinse. Lay knits flat to dry. Wash sets (like lingerie) together. Test fabric for color-fastness. Safe for hand or machine washing (including HE).
- 5 ml mini packets - 1-2 washes. This single use size is perfect for travel and gifting. They're also the ideal way to try out new scents.
- 90 ml / 3 fl. oz bottles - about 18 washes. This size is great for travel (under that TSA size limit!), as well as for gifting with knitwear as a gracious reminder of how to care for handknits.
- 375 ml / 12 fl. oz bottles - about 75 washes. Your every day go-to size for hand washing. This size is not eligible for free shipping.
- Celebration: Inspired by the essence of Red Tea. Sweet, delicate and absolutely delicious, this perennial favorite smells like good, clean fun.
- Fig: Fresh-picked clean. Fig is ripened with sweet fig and lychee and crowned by dandelions.
- Lacey: Lacey combines spring blossoms with sweet bergamot creating a light yet alluring fragrance.
- Pineapple: Be a pineapple. Stand Tall, wearing a lily filled crown, and always be sweet on the inside.
- Scentless: For your sensitive side. Scentless keeps your hand-washables (and sensitive skin) clean and fragrance-free.
- Yuzu: Clean with a peel. Pucker up and give your laundry some love with a kiss of tart citrus + crushed eucalyptus.
- Unleash: Limited edition Ravelry scent. Apple and pomegranate; sweet and spicy. (248 mL / 8.4 fl. oz only)