Laundry Soap - from Soak
Soak is modern laundry care. Soak is the perfect way to clean the laundry you love with a rinse free, environmentally friendly formulation. Gentle enough for lacy lingerie, sweaters, swimwear, hand-made quilts, even baby clothes. Made with plant derivatives and renewable materials. Keep both your skin and the environment happy. Biodegradable, phosphate-free, dye-free. Soak does not contain lanolin so it can be preferable over other products for non-wool yarns.
HOW TO SOAK
Just soak and squeeze. No need to rinse. Lay items flat to dry. Wash sets (like lingerie) together to make sure they remain equally worn. Test fabric for color-fastness. Safe for hand or machine washing (including HE).
- 5 ml mini packets - 1-2 washes. This single-use size is perfect for travel and gifting. They're also the ideal way to try out new scents.
- 90 ml / 3 fl. oz bottles - about 18 washes. This size is great for travel (under that TSA size limit!), as well as for gifting with knitwear as a gracious reminder of how to care for handknits.
- 375 ml / 12 fl. oz bottles - about 75 washes. Your everyday go-to size for hand washing. This size is not eligible for free shipping.
- Celebration: Inspired by the essence of Red Tea. Sweet, delicate, and absolutely delicious, this perennial favorite smells like good, clean fun.
- Fig: Fresh-picked clean. Fig is ripened with sweet fig and lychee and crowned by dandelions.
- Lacey: Lacey combines spring blossoms with sweet bergamot creating a light yet alluring fragrance.
- Pineapple: Be a pineapple. Stand Tall, wearing a lily filled crown, and always be sweet on the inside.
- Scentless: For your sensitive side. Scentless keeps your hand-washables (and sensitive skin) clean and fragrance-free.
- Yuzu: Clean with a peel. Pucker up and give your laundry some love with a kiss of tart citrus + crushed eucalyptus.
woolwash wool wash eucalan soap