Add to cart and checkout to book
Need help deciding what yarn is right for your project? Want to see colors before you purchase? Let a friendly Twisted team member be your personal shopper via either the popular Zoom video chat platform or, if you prefer, a regular phone call.
Add this item to your cart AND checkout to book an appointment!
- Select either a 15 or 30-minute chat session.
- Choose your preferred contact method - either Zoom video chat or regular phone call.
- Enter a telephone number where we can reach you (even for Zoom calls, it's a good backup in case of technical issues).
- Let us know the general topic - we might be able to prepare by having options ready or researching ahead of time.
- Pick your desired date and time - times are shown in PACIFIC TIME.
- ADD ITEM TO CART AND FULLY COMPLETE CHECKOUT. Even though it's free, to schedule an appointment you need to check out to completion using the regular process so we have your contact information and reserve the time.
- After checking out you'll receive a follow-up email from our scheduling software "Sesami".
- For Zoom calls, the email will contain instructions for joining the Zoom video chat at your selected date and time.
- For phone calls, ignore the Zoom link in your confirmation email and just be sure to answer your phone when we call at the appointment time! :)
- If you don't get a confirmation email you haven't scheduled an appointment! Check your spam folder, and if it's not there you can shoot us an email and we'll be happy to help.
We're a small team - there is usually only one or two of us in the office at a time. That means we're running around doing lots of things and wearing lots of hats as we fill orders and scramble to meet deadlines for mail pickup and other things at various times of day. :)
You're important and we want to devote 100% of our attention to you during our Zoom or phone call! That means making sure there aren't going to be any interruptions like mail delivery or curbside pick up.
Being able to schedule a time to help you make your yarny dreams come true makes solving the pandemic workplace puzzle a lot easier. Thanks for your help!
- We request that you already be comfortable using whichever contact method you select. For Zoom in particular, because every device is different we are not able to provide much in the way of tech support.
- Please let us know if you won't be able to make your appointment or if you need to reschedule.
- The Twistedista hosting your call will be at our warehouse. It's possible (though we try to avoid it) that a delivery or fire drill or phone call or who-knows-what could briefly interrupt your Zoom call. If that happens, know we appreciate your patience and understanding!