Midwinter Moon MKAL Gradient Set - PRE ORDER
This item is a PRE-ORDER.
***Pre-orders will no longer arrive before cast on date of 12/7/18.*** If you would like to be sure you have yarn for cast on, please assemble your own yarn colors - see below for advice. We will work to fill your order as quickly as possible, but demand has been extraordinary. The talented dyers at Blue Moon have stringent quality standards and only so many hands and so many hours in the day. Thank you for understanding!
If you order other items at the same time as this pre-order, they will all be held and shipped together.
This year’s Winter Solstice aligns with a Full Moon, meaning the longest night of the year will coincide with the brilliance of a full moon. Of course, this means knitting must happen! This wrap - delivered in four weekly clues - will reflect and celebrate the exchange of dark and light. The form will be mysterious, a joy to knit, and oh so wearable. Clue #1 drops December 7th.
Blue Moon has developed three jaw-dropping gradient sets exclusive to Twisted - seen here. Eight additional gradient sets are available only from Blue Moon directly. Browse all eleven and select your favorite, knowing that you're supporting small, independent, women-owned businesses wherever you make your purchase!
GRADIENT SET CONTAINS
- 3 skeins of Blue Moon Fiber Arts Socks That Rock Lightweight in the colors shown
- packaged in a clear plastic bag
YOU WILL ALSO NEED
- Larissa Brown's Midwinter Moon MKAL pattern purchased separately from Ravelry for $7. This pattern is also available for sale via the Ravelry LYS pattern sales program if you prefer to purchase it in-store at Twisted.
- knitting needles - US #4/3.5 mm or size you need to get gauge
- darning needle
- optional: blocking supplies
- Hunter's Moon - Dress Like Your Pet (Twisted exclusive colorway) ~ Keep it in Your Pantry ~ Chewie
- Rose Moon - PDX Rose City (Twisted exclusive colorway) ~ Support Your Local Yarn Store ~ Deep Unrelenting Grey
- Thunder Moon - Hush ~ Portland Puddles (Twisted exclusive colorway) ~ Interstellar
Want to create your own color combo? Check out all of our Socks That Rock Lightweight and other fingering weight yarns. You'll want one lighter color, one brighter variegated color, and one darker color.
** Again, please note that this gradient set DOES NOT contain the Midwinter Moon MKAL pattern, which you'll need to purchase separately from Ravelry. **