Laine 12, Hav, includes:
- 148 pages
- 13 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated
- an interview with Judit Gummlich
- an article about mYak
- an article about the Parkano Spinning Mill in Finland
- an article about how crafting can increase social well-being by our regular writer Päivi Kankaro
- a column by our regular columnist Jeanette Sloan
- seasonal recipes
- book reviews
- Laine Favourites section
Designers featured in this issue: Alma Bali, Olga Buraya-Kefelian, Luuanne Chau, Kristin Drysdale, Claudia Eisenkolb, Fabienne Gassmann, Tamy Gore, Dee Hardwicke, Claudia Quintanilla, Jeanette Sloan and Jutta Turunen.
Print only. No digital download code available.
Printed in Estonia.
All the books and magazines we sell are new. Upon receipt, we inspect them for misprints and damage, then sort them into the following categories in an effort to give you as much information as possible and make sure you're satisfied with your purchase! Regardless of the condition, we'll do our best to package your media item securely so it arrives to you in good shape. Shipping can be a tough journey, though, so we cannot guarantee a book will arrive crisp as the day it was printed.
If you have specific requirements for your book's condition leave us a note at checkout. For example, if ANY minor, normal blemishes are unacceptable, tell us that and what to do next. We can email you photos or refund you if no copies we have in stock meet your needs.