Koel Magazine - Issue 9 - PRE ORDER - ETA 1/27/2020 - from Koel Magazine
This item is a PRE ORDER. It will ship or be ready for in-store pickup around approximately 1/27/2020 when we receive copies from Koel. Any items ordered with this will be held and shipped at the same time as the pre-ordered item. If you need other items before then, please place multiple orders.
Step into a world of pretty yarns, inspiring makers, creative ideas and dreamy interiors. KOEL Issue 9 is here! This issue offers 176 matte silk pages jam-packed with yarn and lifestyle goodness, exclusive patterns and interviews with talented illustrators, artists, and makers. Treat yourself to a true tribute to crochet, knitting, weaving, latch hooking, punch needling, and needlework brimming with stunning photography against a backdrop of drool-worthy modern interiors.
- Join a new knitting project one slip-stitch at a time and create a beautiful Mosaic throw. From a delicate baby blanket to a comfy silk bath mat, the possibilities for your home are endless.
- Follow the artistic journey of Macramé artist Windy Chien and learn what is next for the author of Year of Knots.
- Add a pop of color to your home with Eva Verbruggen’s exclusive punch needle pattern for a pretty cushion.
- Let’s slow down and dive into the enviable life of artist Teemu Järvi. You will imagine yourself in a cottage tucked away in a deep forest, surrounded by flora, fauna and snowy hilltops.
- Learn how technology can offer your creative soul a helping hand. Nora Schuchat shows us how she makes one-of-a-kind exquisite art pieces with her embroidery sewing machine.
- Knitwear designer Joanne Storie teaches us how to stitch up an exquisite cardigan. Master the diamond twill weave technique in no time at all, just stick to Lindsey Campbell’s pattern guide.
176 pages, 21×27.5 cm, perfect bound, printed by Offset Printing in full color on 115 gsm FSC-Certified matt paper with a 240 gsm granulated UV varnish cover.