Circular Needles - Sharp Steel - Sock Sizes - from HiyaHiya
HiyaHiya Sharp Steel circular needles come in sizes US 0/2.0 mm - US 19 / 15 mm in a variety of lengths.
- This page contains "sock" sizes of US 3 / 3.25 mm and smaller.
- For "standard" sizes of US 4 / 3.75 mm and larger, visit Circular Needles - Sharp Steel.
These beauties have a wonderfully fine point perfect for lace knitting or any time you just want a little extra control of your stitches. They're significantly pointier than the classic HiyaHiya Steel circular needles, but are made with the same high quality stainless steel. They are smooth as silk with flexible cables and near perfect joins.
Every Hiya Hiya needle includes a free gift like a stitch marker or cable needle right in the package.
Made in China.
We don't have photos of each size yet - not to worry, though - you'll receive the size you select and add to your cart.
- Tips on 9" needles are 2" long
- Tips on 12" needles are 3.5" long and curved, and the size US 0 is actually 11" long, presumably just to make this as complicated as possible
- Tips on 16" needles are 3.5" long
- Lengths of 24" and longer have needles tips of 5"