Gradient Set for Ysolda's Gloamin Tide MKAL Description
We love Ysolda... we love knitalongs... and we love Blue Moon. So let's combine them!
Tina from Blue Moon Fiber Arts has put together five custom gradient sets for Ysolda Teague's upcoming Mystery Knit Along Gloamin Tide. Clue 1 will be released June 25th, 2018 - so hop over to Ravelry to purchase your pattern there, then order a gradient kit below. If you're local, join us at the shop on Wednesdays from 5-7pm to knitalong with us!
GRADIENT SET CONTAINS
- 3 skeins of Blue Moon Fiber Arts Soft Rock in the colors shown
- packaged in a drawstring cotton bag
YOU WILL ALSO NEED
- Ysolda's Gloamin Tide MKAL pattern purchased directly from Ravelry for 4 GBP - this pattern is not available for sale via the Ravelry LYS pattern sales program and is not included with this gradient set
- knitting needles (US #5/3.75 mm or size you need to get gauge)
- darning needle
- optional: blocking supplies
- Dawn - Dream Spirits, Dreamscape, Winter Solstice
- Morning - Dream Walker, Oola Pikka, Kikki's Aurora
- Afternoon - I Made It To 60, Bitches!, Mardis Gras, Hoodoo Voodoo
- Dusk - Buffalo Blue, Portland Puddles, Cowgirl Dreams
- Night - Jekyll the Speckle, Heckel and Jeckle, ScumBerry Pie (Note: this is Emily's favorite gradient set that has ever existed in the history of the universe, and she would like to crawl inside it and live there forever. You may visit if you bring yarn and/or cheesecake.)
Again, please note that this gradient set DOES NOT contain the Gloamin Tide mystery knit along pattern by Ysolda Teague, which is only available directly from her on Ravelry.