Eucalan Woolwash Description
Eucalan No Rinse Delicate Wash is non-toxic, biodegradable, free of optical brighteners, phosphates, synthetic fragrance and dye. Eucalan is pH neutral and is packaged in an easy to recycle, dye free HDPE plastic bottle. Available in 5 scents, Eucalan is scented with only quality essential oils, in addition to the natural/unscented option. The lanolin acts as a natural conditioner, keeping wool and other animal fibers supple and reducing static. Eucalan meets strict European environmental regulations, and is "quickly" biodegradable.
- 16.9 US fl.oz / 500mL full size bottle - Approximately 95 hand washes or 33 machine washes. The most popular size.
- 3.3 US fl.oz / 100mL travel size bottle - Approximately 20 hand washes. Perfect size for travel & gifting.
- 0.17 US fl.oz / 5mL packet - Single Use. Perfect travel or trying new scents.
- Eucalyptus - Eucalan’s original scent. First introduced in 1989, it is scented using essential oil of eucalyptus. Eucalyptus oil is a natural moth and flea inhibitor, so regular use may help protect your woolens - particularly before storing them for the season.
- Grapefruit - fresh, light, and invigorating. Scented using essential oil of grapefruit. Grapefruit oil is a natural antiseptic which is particularly beneficial when washing garments that lie close to the skin such as hosiery, workout wear, bathing suits and lingerie.
- Jasmine - Eucalan’s newest scent by designer Kristin Omdahl. Infused with the sweet and floral essential oil of Night Blooming Jasmine. Jasmine oil is a natural antiseptic making it perfectly suited for your most delicate items.
- Lavender - sweet and soothing. Scented using the essential oil of lavender. Known for its natural moth and flea inhibiting with antiseptic properties.
- Unscented - the same trusted formula, but with no added fragrance. It is Eucalan - bare naked, with no added essential oils to hide the natural scent of the product. Good for sensitive noses and baby items.
- Essential Oil (where applicable) (Pure and natural eucalyptus, lavender, grapefruit or jasmine oils)
- Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate (Vegetable-based soap)
- Ammonium Chloride (Is a salt of ammonia; used as a thickener)
- Cocamide MEA (Mild foaming agent and thickener derived from plant source)
- Purified Water
- Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (Thickener derived from plant source)
- PEG 75 Lanolin (Naturally derived lanolin)
- Methylchloroisothiazolinone (Preservative and antibacterial)