Accordion Needle Organizer Description
Chicken Boots' Accordion is a compact way to hold a lot of fixed circular needles. You can put more than one pair in each pocket and with a little organization you'll never need to wonder which pair you're pulling out of the pocket. The Accordion fits in all of the Chicken Boots bags easily since they are designed to work together.
- Nine Pockets - each pocket holds more than one set and fits the original needle packages.
- Elastic closure = flexible fit. As your Accordion grows, elastic grows with it.
- A needle gauge fits inside a pocket.
- Dimensions: 5" wide x 8" tall, closed. When full, the Accordion is 1.75" roughly.
- Low-profile needle storage, tidy, easy to carry, secure.
- Hand washable. Line dry.
Needle storing tips:
- Use the front half for one length and the back half for another length (for example: the front half for 16" and the back half for 24")
- When storing more than one set in each pocket, store non-similar sizes so it's easy to determine each size by feel. (for example: store your size 2s with your 8s).
- Iron-on Labels can be carefully applied to the sides of each pocket if desired.
All Chicken Boots' products are made with high quality materials and construction. They only use the highest quality cotton, stiffener, vinyl and notions. They make everything in their Chico, CA based shop with love, attention, and the hope you'll love your Chicken Boots as much as the effort they put in to each product. They are committed to making the best US made products possible. As every bag is hand made, pattern orientation will vary. Needles, notions, and yarn are shown as examples only and are not included.