Join our yarn-loving customer service team! Open positions are listed below.
Clerk - Part Time
Clerks at Twisted need to be friendly, hard-working, self-motivated, team-oriented, intermediate-or-above-level knitters. Responsibilities include providing top-notch customer service, using point of sale software, and assisting with back-of-house tasks like shipping, receiving, stocking, and light cleaning. Our shop is bustling with activity, so clerks are on their feet helping customers and each other for 6-8 hour shifts. Ongoing weekend and evening availability is an absolute, non-negotiable requirement. Our ideal candidate would have prior experience working at a local yarn shop or similar boutique.
- Available for regular, ongoing weekend and evening shifts including at least one weekend day every week - no exceptions
- Intermediate or advanced level knitter
- Retail or other customer service experience
- Proficient using Mac OS, Ravelry, G Suite, and Microsoft Office
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Prior employment at a local yarn shop
- Familiarity with crocheting, weaving, spinning, needle felting, embroidery, or other fiber arts in addition to knitting
- Experience teaching knitting or other subjects
12-35 hours/week. Schedule is flexible but will include regular, ongoing weekend and evening shifts including at least one weekend day every week.
$13/hour to start with opportunities for advancement.
Employee discount, flexible schedule, paid time off, discounted gym membership.
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter, resume, and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org