Photographer - Part Time
Twisted is currently looking for a self-motivated, efficient photographer with experience photographing products for web sales to work around 8 hours per week. On-site or off-site, W2 or 1099.
Please send a cover letter, resume, examples of work, and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Clerk - Part Time
Twisted is not currently hiring clerks, however we're happy to accept resumes and keep them on file. Please see our job description below.
Clerks at Twisted need to be friendly, hard-working, self-motivated, team-oriented, intermediate-or-above-level knitters. Responsibilities include providing top-notch customer service, as well as shipping, receiving, stocking, light cleaning, and similar tasks. Ongoing weekend and evening availability is an absolute, non-negotiable requirement. Our ideal candidate would have prior experience working at a local yarn shop or similar small business.
- Available for regular, ongoing weekend and evening shifts including at least one weekend day every week
- Intermediate or above level knitter
- Retail or other customer service experience
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Comfortable using Mac OS, Ravelry, G Suite, and Microsoft Office
- Physically able to: be up and moving for 8 hour shifts, reach high and low shelves, carry boxes up to 40 lbs, climb an 8' ladder, use cleaning products, mop.
- Prior employment at a local yarn shop
- Familiarity with crocheting, weaving, spinning, needle felting, and/or other fiber arts in addition to knitting
- Experience teaching knitting or other subjects
Please send a cover letter, resume, and references to: email@example.com