Twisted is hiring!
Clerk - Part Time
Twisted is looking for a friendly, hard-working, self-motivated, team-oriented, intermediate-or-above-level knitter to join our shop as a sales clerk. Responsibilities will include providing top-notch customer service, as well as shipping, receiving, stocking, light cleaning, and similar tasks. Ongoing weekend and evening availability is an absolute, non-negotiable requirement. Our ideal candidate would have prior experience working at a local yarn shop or similar small business.
- Available for regular, ongoing weekend and evening shifts including at least 1 weekend day every week
- Intermediate or above level knitter
- Retail or other customer service experience
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Comfortable using Mac OS, Ravelry, and G Suite
- Physically able to: be up and moving for 8 hour shifts, reach high and low shelves, carry boxes up to 40 lbs, climb an 8' ladder, use cleaning products, mop.
- Prior employment at a local yarn shop
- Familiarity with crocheting, weaving, spinning, needle felting, and/or other fiber arts in addition to knitting
- Experience teaching knitting or other subjects
Please send a cover letter, resume, and references to: email@example.com