The health of Twisted's team members and their families is paramount. Likewise, we see our customers as part of our Twisted family and will do everything in our power to keep you safe.
Because Twisted is now an online-only business, we are able to be open and fulfilling your orders every weekday (except holidays and some time off each summer and New Years). We are taking the following measures to do our part to combat this worldwide health crisis.
COVID-19 prevention measures
- Work from home. Team members are encouraged to work from home whenever possible. Work from home is now the default. We provide laptops, iPads, software, peripherals, and supplies as needed to make this possible.
- Staggered work schedules. No more than three individuals are permitted in our roughly 2000 square foot office/warehouse at a time. We usually schedule two employees at a time to allow for some overlap and deliveries.
- Masks. Everyone who enters our office/warehouse is required to wear a face mask at all times when they are not actively eating or drinking if anyone else is present.
- Social distancing. Team members stay at least 6' and ideally 10' apart at all times.
- Distanced workstations. We have arranged our workstations to make them as far apart as reasonably possible.
- We have purchased a HEPA air purifier for each workstation.
- Paid time off. As per Portland, Oregon law, we offer all staff paid time off.
- Mandatory sick leave. Employees are frequently reminded to stay home if they or any member of their household are sick or have been in contact with someone who is sick. Employees who must stay home to self-isolate are offered, but not required to perform, as much work from home work as reasonably possible to make up for any lost in-office hours.
- Sanitation. Employees follow careful sanitation protocols like washing hands frequently and not touching their faces. Hard surfaces are disinfected at least twice a day, as well as between users. Twisted provides soap, hand sanitizer, moisturizer, gloves, and masks/face shields for employees to use.
We will offer a local pickup option at our warehouse as long as our staff members feel safe doing so.
When you arrive, please wear a mask and follow all other instructions. A friendly Twisted team member will bring you your order outside.
Please note that our warehouse is very warehouse-y and not open to the public, so we cannot invite you to come inside or browse or purchase additional items while picking up your online order. The bricks-and-mortar shop is permanently closed - the pickup option is to help our valued local customers easily grab-and-go orders already placed online. Thank you for understanding!