The health of our team members and their families is paramount. Likewise, we see our customers as part of our Twisted family and will do everything in our power to keep you safe.
Because Twisted is now an online-only business, we are able to be open and fulfilling your orders every day. We are taking the following measures to do our part to combat this worldwide health crisis.
COVID-19 prevention measures
- Work from home. Team members are encouraged to work from home whenever possible. We provide laptops and software as needed to make this possible.
- Staggered work schedules. No more than four staff members are in our roughly 1500 square foot warehouse at a time. We schedule no more than three at a time to allow for some overlap and deliveries.
- Rearranged workstations. We have rearranged our workstations to make them as far apart as reasonably possible.
- Social distancing. Team members stay at least 6' apart at all times.
- Paid time off. As per Portland, Oregon law, we offer all staff paid time off.
- Mandatory sick leave. Employees are frequently reminded to stay home if they or any member of their household are sick or have been in contact with someone who is sick.
- Sanitation. Employees follow careful sanitation protocols like washing hands frequently and not touching their faces. Hard surfaces are disinfected at least twice a day, as well as between users. Twisted provides soap, hand sanitizer, moisturizer, gloves, and also masks upon request.
- Incoming packages. Incoming packages that have not been en route for at least 72 hours are allowed to sit unopened for that length of time. The outside of each received package is wiped down prior to touching it.
No in-store or curbside pickup
For the safety of our staff and customers, we are not offering in-store or curbside pickup. We also are not allowing drop-offs of items to return. We believe the safest way to serve you right now is via mail.
Our hardworking team members are already putting themselves at risk leaving their homes at all. We've gone to great lengths to create a work environment that is as safe as possible and unnecessary contact with potentially dozens of people a day is incompatible with social distancing. With unemployment rates at near-historic highs and an economic depression looming, at this time it is exploitative to ask workers to take plainly unnecessary risks for convenience or profit.
Thank you for understanding and allowing us to serve you safely via mail. Please stay home and stay safe!