Which Came First Kit - from Twisted
Chickens and eggs abound in Portland’s backyards, in an assortment of sizes and colors. For this pattern the answer to an age-old riddle is clear: first comes the egg, followed by a pitterpat of chicken feet, and finally wire for the coop… with a feathering of colors in between. There is a second question, too: Which came first: the cowl or the wrap? Luckily, there’s no need to choose, with instructions for both styles, as well as 1 or 3 color versions!
images © Rose City Yarn Crawl
- Ravelry download of the Which Came First?! knitting pattern by Cheri Clark. Enter your Ravelry name above if you have one - otherwise we'll send your electronic pattern to the email address used at checkout.
- 1 full-color, double-sided, printed copy of the pattern in a clear plastic sleeve
- 3-Color Wrap: 3 skeins - unwound
- 3-Color Cowl: 1/2 a skein (about 200 yards) of each of three colors - WOUND AND NOT RETURNABLE
- Wraps: packaged Twisted logo drawstring cotton project bag.
- Cowls: packaged in a cellophane gift bag.
YOU WILL ALSO NEED
- For Wrap: 40" or longer circular in size US #4/3.5 mm.
- For Cowl: 16" or 20" circular in size US #4/3.5 mm.
The Which Came First?! pattern is also available separately on Ravelry for $6.