Waterside Shawl Kit - from Twisted
Like light reflecting on water, the colors of this shawl ripple and fade from one to the next. A perfect canvas for your favorite color palette.
This pattern was originally published as Twisted’s contribution to the 2018 Rose City Yarn Crawl. The Waterside Shawl pattern is also available separately on Ravelry or as a hard copy from Twisted for $6.
As pictured, the shawl uses Socks That Rock Lightweight with Sunrise Over Multnomah Channel as the main color. Want to create your own color combo? Check out all of our Socks That Rock Lightweight and Super Sparkle, or our other fingering weight yarns.
PICK YOUR COLOR
Each kit contains 4 colors. For your main color, pick either Sunrise Over Multnomah Channel or Portland Puddles. Both colors are dyed exclusively for Twisted by Blue Moon Fiber Arts! Contrast colors are the same in each kit: Spinel, Big Brain Blue, and Saffron Jungle.
PICK YOUR YARN
Materials for one shawl as follows:
- Full-color, double-sided printed copy of the Waterside Shawl pattern
- Ravelry download of the Waterside Shawl pattern (sent to the Ravelry username you enter above or to the email address entered at checkout)
- 4 skeins of either Blue Moon Fiber Arts Socks That Rock Lightweight or Super Sparkle in colors noted above
- Packaged in a cute Twisted logo drawstring cotton project bag. (Subject to availability.)
YOU WILL ALSO NEED
- knitting needles for knitting flat - US #4/3.5 mm or size you need to get gauge
- darning needle
- optional: blocking supplies
Please note that like all Blue Moon Fiber Arts yarn, this is dyed by hand and will vary from skein to skein and batch to batch. Your skein will differ from the one pictured. Please buy enough for your entire project all at once. To achieve the most even-possible color distribution, consider alternating skeins while working your project.