Private Lesson via Zoom - from Twisted Classes
Need help with a project? Having trouble with a pesky pattern? Let us be your guide via the popular Zoom video conferencing platform.
Start by first selecting either a 30 or 60-minute session, then select your desired date and time. After purchasing, you'll receive an email with instructions for joining the Zoom video chat at your selected time.
- Elinor has been a knitter for over 15 years, and has taught at several yarn shops in her storied career. She has an eye for catching mistakes before they happen, and lives for the "ah ha!" moment with students.
- Cheri is a native Portlander and passionate knitter. She has taught and worked at Twisted for several years and owned her own shop, The Naked Sheep, before that.
Zoom Private Lesson Policies
- We request that students already be comfortable using Zoom. Because every device is different, we are not able to provide much in the way of tech support.
- Because teachers are planning their schedules around booked lessons, we need at least 24 hours notice for cancellation or rescheduling. Given at least 24 hours notice, we can either reschedule your lesson or refund you in the form of store credit. If you provide less than 24 hours notice or don't call into your appointment at all, you will not be refunded or rescheduled.
- Your teachers, like so many of us, are working from home during this wild time. There is always a possibility that technology or kids or pets or neighbors or who-knows-what could briefly interrupt your Zoom lesson. If that happens, know we appreciate your patience and understanding!