Quince & Co. was launched in 2010 by Pam Allen in partnership with a historic mill in Maine. Pam recruited fellow designer and yarnophile Carrie Bostick Hoge and, together with inventive and resourceful folks at spinning mills around the northeast, they created a line of classic, beautiful yarns from wool sourced and spun in the US.
Quince yarns are final sale
- Due to the pandemic, Quince & Co. now allows its stockists to sell online from the US. Since Twisted's bricks and mortar shop is no longer open, though, we cannot purchase more stock from Quince.
- Final Sale - Clearance items are not returnable.
- Price - Many of the prices shown are discounted from what Twisted originally charged and are all now the same as what Quince charges on their website.
- Dyelots - We'll always make every effort to fill your order with a matching dye lot. But with clearance items the last skeins in stock are often split between lots. Normally we contact customers about split lots, but with clearance items, we'll ship you what we have UNLESS you leave us a note on the cart page at checkout to do otherwise.
- Out of Stock - If an item you purchase is out of stock due to an inventory error, first: we're so sorry! We'll refund you for that item and ship the rest. If you'd prefer a different solution please leave us a note in the cart page at checkout.