Twisted Logo Mix and Match Mini Tools - Each Sold Separately - from Katrinkles
These lightweight, 2.5" square tools are handy to have along, whether you tuck them inside your knitting bag or hang them from the ball chain loop outside for easy access.
There are 11 tool options to purchase individually so you can mix and match exactly what you need. The clear, laser-cut front is shown here, and the Twisted logo is on the back.
Mini tool options to mix and match are:
- 1" Gauge Swatch Ruler - with inches and metric measurements clearly laser cut onto the front
- Knitting Needle and Crochet Hook Gauge - basic knitting needle sizes from 0 through 17 American, crochet hooks from sizes B through P and metric measurements from 2.0mm through 12mm
- Crochet Hook Gauge - crochet hooks from sizes B through P and metric measurements from 2.25mm through 12mm
- WPI / Yarn Weight Gauge - with etched yarn grooves
Knit Gauge Swatch Key - common names, gauge, and needle sizes for each weight of yarn
Crochet Gauge Swatch Key - common names, gauge, and hook sizes for each weight of yarn
- Men's Sock Sizes - a chart showing US & Euro shoe sizes and corresponding foot length and sock length
- Women's Sock Sizes- a chart showing US & Euro shoe sizes and corresponding foot length and sock length
- Mitten Size Chart
- Kitchener - instructions for reminding you how to graft live stitches together seamlessly
Garter Stitch Kitchener - because we don't live in an all-stockinette-stitch world
- Material: Domestic Cherry
- Approximate Size: 2.5” x 2.5” x 3/16”
Handmade in Providence, RI from locally sourced cherry hardwood by Katy Wescott of Katrinkles.
Because they are made of a natural material, the appearance of each tool may vary slightly.