Laine 11, Marjoram, includes:
- 148 pages
- 11 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated
- an interview with Diane Ivey of Lady Dye Yarns written by Jeanette Sloan
- an article about the knitting app Knitrino
- an article about Yarningham yarn festival written by Jeanette Sloan
- an article about knitting and cognitive skills by our regular writer Päivi Kankaro
- a column by our regular columnist Jeanette Sloan
- seasonal recipes
- book reviews
- Laine Favourites section.
- no digital download code (the magazine is only available in physical format)
Laine is a high-quality Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine for knit folks. We cherish natural fibres, slow living, local craftsmanship, and beautiful, simple things in life. Our intention is to inspire you to gather and share, to be part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers, and thinkers from near and far. Knitting is more than just knit, knit, purl. It is a feeling.
All the books and magazines we sell are new. Upon receipt, we inspect them for misprints and damage, then sort them into the following categories in an effort to give you as much information as possible and make sure you're satisfied with your purchase! Regardless of the condition, we'll do our best to package your media item securely so it arrives to you in good shape. Shipping can be a tough journey, though, so we can never guarantee a book will arrive absolutely as crisp as the day it was printed.