Autumn Rainbow Kit - from Twisted
Fall begins with the greens of summer and slowly shifts to an Autumn Rainbow, as leaves dry and fall from the trees to color the ground. Garter stitch is the base of this asymmetrical triangle, with various stitches representing the journey through fall.
Images © Cheri Clark
- Ravelry download of the Autumn Rainbow knitting pattern by Cheri Clark. Enter your Ravelry name above if you have one - otherwise we'll send your electronic pattern to the email address used at checkout.
- 1 full-color, double-sided, printed copy of the pattern in a clear plastic sleeve
- 4 skeins of Hazel Knits Artisan Sock in Sedge, Hoppy Blonde, Rick's Cognac, and Ruby Love. - Unwound
- Shawl kits packaged Twisted logo drawstring cotton project bag.
YOU WILL ALSO NEED
- For Wrap: 32" or longer circular in size US #4/3.5 mm.
Want to create your own color combo? Check out all of our colors of Hazel Knits Artisan Sock!
The Autumn Rainbow pattern is also available separately on Ravelry for $7.