Twisted Perch Shawl Kit
image © Jared Flood/Brooklyn Tweed
Busy and looking to find all the fixins for your next project in just a few clicks? We've got you covered!
The Perch shawl by Gudrun Johnston is a study in texture. This triangular half hap in featherweight Brooklyn Tweed Loft omits the traditional center spine in favor of yarn overs along the edges so the wave pattern is uninterrupted. See more pattern details and gorgeous photos of the finished shawl on Ravelry.
The pattern is available separately directly from Brooklyn Tweed both on their website and via Ravelry.
Materials for one Perch shawl as follows:
- 5 skeins of Brooklyn Tweed Loft in your choice of color
- a Ravelry LYS in-store purchase of the Perch pattern by Gudrun Johnston, including both a full-color, double-sided printed copy and a link to a Ravelry download sent to the email address you provide (check your spam folder!)
- packaged in a cute drawstring cotton bag
YOU'LL ALSO NEED
- 16" size US 6/4 mm circular needle - or size needed to obtain gauge listed
- 40" size US 6/4 mm circular needle - or size needed to obtain gauge listed
- 40" size US 7/4.5 mm circular needle - or one size larger than above
- tapestry needle
Images © Brooklyn Tweed / Jared Flood