Beka Looms 20" Weaving Kit
This Weaving Frame Kit from Beka, Inc. is designed to offer a basic introduction to weaving. Simple to assemble, each frame comes with a set of beams featuring strong plastic teeth to accurately and evenly space your warp threads. This loom measures 20 inches wide and 23 inches long giving you the ability to create weavings up to those dimensions.
This kit includes:
- 1 - 20"X 23" Frame Loom (Two hard maple beams and Two dowel supports)
- 1 - Beginners Instruction
- 1 - Stick Shuttle
- 1 - Pickup Stick
- 1 - Weaving Needle
- 1 - Yarn Needle
- 1 - Small Scissor
- 22 Yards of Warp Yarn - enough to complete an 8" wide project
- 4 - Balls of 100% Wool Yarn - Light Gray, Dark Gray, Pepper, & Ivory
- 1 - Ball of Wool Roving (0.5 oz)
- 1 - Hanging Rod (for a 14" width project)
- 1 - Muslin Drawstring Bag - fits collapsed loom and tools
The loom is hand crafted with love in St.Paul, Minnesota from sustainably sourced hard maple wood.
Adult Assembly Required. Recommended age: 13+ years.