Knitter's Block Set - from Cocoknits
Everything You Need To Block Your Handknits
- 18 custom made interlocking, fiber-topped EVA foam tiles, each measuring 12" x 12"
- 40 stainless steel T-pins
- 48" x 48" Cocoknits Check Your Gauge Cloth woven with 1" square gingham to help measure your finished piece
- A sturdy jute bag to hold the kit
What makes Knitter’s Block special?
- Very low, lightly barbed pile - Fabric covering gently grips your knitting without pilling or leaving fibers.
- Heat resistant - Essential for steam blocking.
- Thick backing of waterproof EVA - suitable for use on any surface since moisture won’t seep through. Because the tiles don't absorb water, blocked items will dry faster than with towels and cloths. Holds pins firmly in place.
- Versatile - Can be assembled in a variety of sizes from a square for sweater pieces, a long rectangle for scarves or a triangle for shawls.
- Compact - Blocks come ready to be stored in a sturdy 14" x 14" jute bag.