Plied Knowledge: The week that was…
At the store:
- Twisted blocking mats are BACK! After a hiccup in sourcing these, we've now got lots of colors including our favorite and seasonally appropriate rainbow sets.
- Several back ordered colors of Brooklyn Tweed Shelter are back in stock, also.
- And, in this week of back orders, we also received a whole box of long-back-ordered needles from Hiya Hiya. :)
- And don't forget to keep an eye on our classes - we update them regularly!
Around the web:
- Are you a fan of the food delivery services? We Twistedistas have tried our share and this article takes a look at how we as a society are increasingly are outsourcing our cooking...
- Like maps? Here's a medieval town generator for hours of fun...
- Monk Hacks: Dealing With Distraction. Fascinating given all the distractions of modern life.
- Here at Twisted we are often making a coffee run for coworkers. A popular description for how much cream some of us like in our coffee is "the color of cardboard". Here's a coffee creamer gradient chart that seems like it should be useful but has sparked many a discussion on such a seemingly innocent topic...
And totally, completely, unapologetically local:
- Berry season is upon us and surrounding Portland are MANY great Upick farms! Sauvie Island is the place to be and Kruger's Farm is an excellent choice for anyone just getting in to the next step beyond a Farmer's Market run...
Have a great weekend and remember, you can always find us online!
Sure. Yes. Berroco Pima 100 is a 100% cotton favorite for warm-weather garments. Of course. But cotton is for fall an...Read More
Owner and dyer Brooke is the magic behind Fully Spun, and her passion for color lights up every skein. She says, "#we...Read More