Plied Knowledge: The week that was…
At the store:
- Onyx Fiber Arts has arrived! Dyed by owner Adria in New Jersey, this yarn will make your heart go pitterpat with luxurious jewel tones. We are so THRILLED to add Onyx to our team!
- Laine 8 is out!
- Pom Pom Quarterly Issue 29 is out!
- Making 7: Desert is out!
- By Hand 9: Nova Scotia is out!
- Amirisu issue 18 is out!
- Interweave Knits Summer 2019 is out!
- Interweave Crochet Summer 2019 is out!
- Spin Off Summer 2019 is out!
- KnitScene Summer 2019 is out!
- Piecework Summer 2019 is out!
- Our spring cleaning clearance sale is still trucking with some fantastic buys.
- And don't forget to keep an eye on our classes - we update them regularly!
Around the web:
- We are heading into summer and vacation season! In honor of that we have compiled this week's roundup for those still planning what to do with their warm weather time. And we are going to start with road trip suggestions!
- Got a graduation gift to buy? Here's a great gift suggestion for a charging bracelet...
- Need a new cooler for outdoor concerts and picnics? Urban Outfitters has a lovely insulated one that looks delightfully old school...
- Looking for a patriotic destination AND you like whiskey? You can visit George Washington's Distillery!
- And if it is a staycation for you this year, here's a Twitter thread about strange celebrity encounters to keep you entertained...
And totally, completely, unapologetically local:
- Taking your road trip in Oregon? Here are some kitschy roadside attractions you don't want to miss!
- Prefer nature over kitsch? Here's a nature lover's map for the state...
- And if you get little peckish while out and about, Gastro Obscura recommends a local chicken'n dumplins place...
Have a great weekend and remember, you can always find us online!