Plied Knowledge: The week that was…
At the store:
- Our Memorial Day Weekend Clearance Sale is ON NOW with 25% off a range of yarns and 50% off pre-printed Twisted patterns.
- Blue Moon Fiber Arts in the house! We are delighted this week by new colors of Super Sparkle, Plushy and a restock of Targhee Worsted. And if you happen to be stopping by the store, look for our big jar of the cutest 5 yard skeinlets from Blue Moon!
- A lovely box of Brooklyn Tweed yarn made it to the shop this week filling in some bits and pieces of Loft, Shelter, and Quarry.
- And don't forget to keep an eye on our classes - we update them regularly!
Around the web:
- Have you planted your garden yet? Did you know scientists are working on a spicy tomato?
- It's getting to be clothesline season! Sally Gall is an artist that photographs them from an unusual angle but for a beautiful effect...
- Summer movie season is also here! If you are wondering what's coming now that "Avengers: Endgame" is out, NPR's Pop Culture Happy Hour has a summer movie preview podcast just for you. And for the horror movie lovers, here's an article about phone battery life is the new staple...
And totally, completely, unapologetically local:
- DONUTS! Portland is known for some wonderful local donut places and here are a few we Twistedista's recommend...
Have a great weekend and remember, you can always find us online!
Owner and dyer Brooke is the magic behind Fully Spun, and her passion for color lights up every skein. She says, "#we...Read More
Plied Knowledge: The week that was… At the shop: NEW YARN! We are excited to carry Fully Spun's Postscript Aran base...Read More