Plied Knowledge: The week that was…
At the store:
- It's Black Friday and we're celebrating the whole weekend long!
- Fresh Knitted Wit! A lovely new batch showed up on Wednesday including more Victory Sock, lots of gorgeous and fluffy Fairy Floss, plenty of Smarties and Double Bubbles for heels, toes, stripes and color work. And if you are the last minute type that needs a project NOW, we also stocked up on Knitted Wit Bulky just for you!
- We are fully stocked on Brooklyn Tweed's lovely fingering weight yarn, Peerie. It's not too late to but out a gorgeous Lucerne or Galloway hat and if you are knitting for yourself (which you should be!), it's a great time to start a sweater like the Stasis...
- Have you been eyeing the fabulous JamPDX mugs and yarn bowls we have in stock? Now is the time to get one on your shopping list! We just received a fresh shipment including their delightful yarn chicken mugs and some wonderful new styles of bowls. Plus a stocking stuffer- the animal fiber dish which is just right for stitch markers...
- Itty Bitty Skeinlets! Have you seen our ADORABLE mini ornaments that Twistedista Emily crafted out of them? We turned it all into a kit where you get 6 skeinlets, the patterns, stitch markers and ornament hangers!
- And don't forget to keep an eye on our classes - we update them regularly!
Around the web:
- Gingerbread house inspiration...
- There are lots of gift guides out there, but if you need something to help with your Black Friday shopping list, here's a good one...
- Want to shop online Cyber Monday at someplace NOT Amazon? Here are some options for you...
- Feel the need to get crafty after your food coma? Here's a DIY yarn wreath for you!
- And for something completely different, we offer a look at the colorful ceilings of Mumbai taxis...
And totally, completely, unapologetically local:
- The Holiday Tree Lighting Ceremony in Pioneer Courthouse Square is this weekend!
- Little Boxes is Portland's answer to giant corporate shopping and it's a great way to spend the weekend not only knocking off your shopping list but discovering all the wonderful local shops around town.
- Tuesday is Giving Tuesday and we encourage all who can to consider the Portland Give! Guide for a list of 153 local nonprofits vetted by Willamette Week.
Have a great weekend and remember, you can always find us online!
Thursday, November 28 - Monday, December 2
Sale pricing valid online through 11:59 pm Monday 12/2/2019 Pacific Time. In-store hours: closed Thursday, Friday-Sunday 10am-5pm, Monday 10am-7pm.
Discounts applied automatically; no coupon code necessary. While supplies last. Clearance items and needles are final sale
Due to the very busy (dare we say chaotic?) nature of Black Friday Weekend, if we run out of something you've ordered, we will refund you for the missing item and ship the rest. You will receive an email confirmation of the refund.
Everyone's computer is different, so if you have any trouble shopping online just email or ring us at 503-922-1150 and we'll do our very best to help!