Plied Knowledge: The week that was…
At the store:
- Twistedista Marissa has figured out how to make lovely itty bitty Mini Skein Earrings and we LOVE them! Check them out!
- NEW YARN ALERT - we have a wonderful heavy DK/light worsted weight Pima cotton from Malabrigo! Verano comes in some beautiful solids and of course, some of their signature kettle-dyed variegated colors. There is still plenty of summer left to knit something amazing...
- We are currently taking preorders for the next issue of both Laine, By Hand AND Pom Pom Quarterly magazines. We even have a special promotion going for Laine. Get 25% off Issue 8 when you preorder Issue 9 and both will ship together when it is available. It's a win/win!
- And don't forget to keep an eye on our classes - we update them regularly!
Around the web:
- In honor of back to school season, we give you this gem of a commercial from Staples for all the parents out there...
- For those looking to decorate a new apartment or dorm, here's a DIY, large scale braided wall hanging...
- Feeling ambitious? Wanna make something fabulous for someone? Here's some inspiration for you- some incredibly talented person crocheted a Monopoly board blanket for her daughter!
- In honor of the beautiful thunderstorms of summer, we give you this time-lapse of two seasons of supercell storms...
- It's harvest time! Being overrun by zucchini? Smitten Kitchen is here to help.
And totally, completely, unapologetically local:
- It's Hood To Coast this weekend! Watch out for runners and walkers everywhere and good luck to those participating!
- Prefer a walk with a purpose? The 2019 Walk To End Alzheimer's is this weekend as well...
- And for EVERYONE, it is the National Park Service's Birthday on Sunday, August 25th. That means free park entrance for all!
Have a great weekend and remember, you can always find us online!
Sure. Yes. Berroco Pima 100 is a 100% cotton favorite for warm-weather garments. Of course. But cotton is for fall an...Read More
Owner and dyer Brooke is the magic behind Fully Spun, and her passion for color lights up every skein. She says, "#we...Read More