we are proud to say that we picked out some great, cheesy, funny, and funky flicks to show for our 80s-themed 2008 late winter/early spring schedule!
remember, movies start at 6-ish, on friday nights, and we will provide the seating and the popcorn. you bring some film-friendly knitting or crafting project, and get ready to take a trip to the golden age of film.
* January 11: This is Spinal Tap
* January 18: Hiding Out
* January 25: License to Drive
* February 1: Mannequin
* February 8: Mr. Mom
* February 15: Nine to Five
* February 22: Gleaming the Cube
* February 29: Princess Bride
* March 7: Revenge of the Nerds
* March 14: Raising Arizona
* March 21: Who Framed Roger Rabbit
* March 28: Say Anything