Friday! All day, once a week…
At the store:
- We are stocking up for winter knitting! First up is Malabrigo Madness! Sock and Mecha and are once again fully stocked.
- Next is Blue Moon. Tigger Targhee is now online!
- BMFA Yaksi Fingering got a mini-restock. Looking for a lovely and luxurious yarn for that special person (especially if it's you???), look no further. Sweater quantities available!
- Also from Blue Moon we just got a whole lotta Targhee Worsted. Looking for a sweater quantity of locally dyed yarn? Look no further...
- AND the Carol Feller Tangential Blues KAL starts tomorrow. Use coupon code "tangential" at checkout for 15% off 2+ skeins of Targhee Worsted through Sunday at 11:59pm.
- The Pom Pom Quarterly reprint of Issue 26 is back in stock but going fast...
- We are so excited to finally have more Peerie in the store from Brooklyn Tweed!
- A fan of the wrist rulers? HOT PINK has finally arrived! Trust us, it's the new neutral...
- Is silk yarn your obsession? Blissful Knits dropped off a lovely batch of yarn for us that we happily squeezed on the wall!
Around the web:
- Halloween is just around the corner and the internet has your back when it comes to ideas.
- When Halloween and Making A Murder collide...
- The French version of the Great British Baking Show had a Halloween episode that is not for the faint of heart...
- In the mood to knit something with skulls? Or crochet them?
- And depending on how you feel about the 80's, this old pattern book will either bring warm memories or nightmares...
And totally, completely local:
- Phantom of the Opera at the movies with live organ!
- And if you prefer jazz, Night of the Living Dead is also available!
Have a great weekend and remember, you can always find us online!
The Woolens I trunk show has a whopping 13 samples in the lineup! This accessory packed show has everything from scar...Read More
Plied Knowledge: The week that was… At the store: NEW YARN!!!! How new? So new, we are still working on getting it u...Read More