Friday! All day, once a week…
At the store:
- QUINCE & CO IBIS! We managed to squeeze one more base of Quince and Co yarn on our wall-o-Quince. Ibis is a bulky weight version of Piper, which we also carry. Both are made 50% Texas super kid mohair / 50% Texas superfine merino and are grown, spun, and dyed in the USA.
- The latest issue of Laine Magazine - Issue 6 - is finally here at long last. It was photographed in Iceland and is stunning!
- Also out are the newest By Hand Magazine and the most recent Knitscene Magazine.
- More new yarn! Zitron Extra Klasse is 100% kid mohair and Twistedista Cardner is dreaming of the No Frills Sweater and just has to figure out what color and what fingering weight yarn to hold it with... We're also cooking up a Birds of a Feather shawl sample with Extra Klasse and Freia Fingering.
- We are making room for fresh yarn for the holidays and the Clearance rack is bursting. You can peek at some of it online but definitely stop in the store to stumble across unexpected treasures...
Around the web:
- For many it has been a rough week. For those needing a reason to be cheerful, here you go...
- For those who are in to animals, please enjoy the following animal related mood lifters. First up, the The Comedy In Wildlife Pictures Awards. And as a side bar, animals interrupting wildlife photographers is an excellent follow up!
- As for something completely different but no less fascinating, we give you the cereal puffing gun.
And this week's recipes are comfort food related:
- Need a quick, satisfying and spicy meal? Better than takeout? Here you go!
- As for dessert, what's better than chocolate AND red wine together in cake form?
Have a great weekend and remember, you can always find us online!