Friday! All day, once a week…
At the store:
- The Quince and Co. Spice Trunk Show is here! And it is lovely...
- Also arriving this week was the newest issue of Interweave Knits: Gifts.
- It's Purple Hat time! All of the information can be found here...
Around the web:
- Cue Carl Sagan, NDGT and possibly the best ever use of a knitting machine - a knit tapestry of the Cosmos!
- This week's lesson in language brought to you by the letters "OK"
- Because Twistedista Dawn can't let a week go by without a recipe, here's a quick classic vegetarian 3 ingredient pasta dish, Cacio e Pepe..
And totally, completely local:
- Reed College in the news!
Have a great weekend and remember, you can always find us online!
Plied Knowledge: The week that was… At the shop: Have you the wonderful book 52 Weeks Of Socks from Laine? We have a...Read More
A new addition! Akara Yarns offers nature-inspired colorways hand-dyed by Rosemarie in Bond Head, Ontario. We're in l...Read More