Friday! All day, once a week…
At the store:
- First off, thank you to everyone who made it to the store for our Holiday Party a week ago! We hope you all had as much fun as we did and if you didn't catch it, we even had a special color way - Jingle Juice - from Blue Moon for the occasion!
- So much good stuff is pouring into the store to help with all your last minute holiday needs! Berroco, Knitted Wit, embroidery supplies, macrame rope and needles galore are being as stocked as quickly as we can get it out in the store. (Thank you to our Holiday Elf Stockperson who has been coming in hours before we open!)
- Wooden yarn bowls are happily back in stock. Too afraid you (or someone else... perhaps someone with four paws and a fluffy tail...) will break the lovely JamPdx bowls? Wood bowls are an excellent alternative.
- Coco Knits! We now carry their blocking mat sets, stitch markers and stitch stoppers.
- Unicorn. Scissors. These little guys go FAST so if you are interested, grab a set today!
Around the web:
- It's last minute gift time! Still looking for a quick knit or crochet pattern?
- Messy Bun Hat (knit)
- Purl Soho Hats for Everyone (knit)
- Holiday Sweater Ornament (knit)
- Traditional dishcloths knit or crochet
- Basic Bulky Beanie (crochet)
- Candy Swirl Coasters (crochet)
- Absolutely Easy Ear Warmer (crochet)
- Tis the season for warm holiday cocktails. Food and Wine has some recipe inspiration for you. And if you want to take your wassail to a new level, the Germans have your back by adding fire to the mix!
- Think you have seen it all for holiday decorations? This British Pub has come up with a brilliant way to reuse their wine bottles!
- Still looking for the perfect stocking stuffer for the hirsute love of your life? These fun little baubles now light up!
- Does your yule log video need an update? Both Terry Crews and Nick Offerman are here to help.
And totally, completely, unapologetically local:
- Portland has some wonderful holiday traditions and if you are looking to get out of the house and see an explosion of lights, there are some excellent choices around town. The Grotto for those looking for something more traditional. Zoo Lights for those with (or without!) kids. And finally, Peacock Lane continues to up the ante on the whole street getting in on the decorating action. Of course there are more and please share in the comment your favorites!
Have a great weekend and remember, you can always find us online!
Each month, Knitted Wit releases a special colorway for their Sassy Holidays Club. This month's celebration is Nation...Read More
Join us for our August k12tog knitalong - Hot Mess Headband by Heather Walpole in Brooklyn Tweed Shelter. We hope you...Read More