Friday! All day, once a week…
At the store:
- Malabrigo continues to pour into the store! This week it is Rios and Rasta that got the happy restock.
- Another round of Intro to Crochet started this week. It has been incredibly popular this fall and if you are looking for a craft to lean in to for last minute projects for the holidays, definitely take a look!
- New! Black Cat Fibers Etain is now for sale online. This luxurious, richly colored fingering weight merino/silk blend will knock your socks off. Essential DK coming soon.
- New! Blue Q bags in all shapes and sizes. These little babies make great gifts for knitters and muggles, alike.
Around the web:
- Thanksgiving is next week and the internet has your back! For an ultimate guide to all food, start here with Food and Wine...
- Not all that in to cooking but assigned a side dish to bring? Here you go...
- Got Vegans or Vegetarians coming but NO IDEA WHAT TO MAKE? Minimalist Baker has all sorts of suggestions!
- Pies! Pies! And a pie for dozens!
- And finally, to set your table in style, a craft with pumpkins and yarn!
And totally, completely local:
- Portland favorite Salt & Straw can cover your entire meal all in ice cream if so inclined...
Have a great weekend and remember, you can always find us online!
Owner and dyer Brooke is the magic behind Fully Spun, and her passion for color lights up every skein. She says, "#we...Read More
Plied Knowledge: The week that was… At the shop: NEW YARN! We are excited to carry Fully Spun's Postscript Aran base...Read More