Friday! All day, once a week…
At the store:
- Malabrigo continues to pour into the store! This week it is Rios and Rasta that got the happy restock.
- Another round of Intro to Crochet started this week. It has been incredibly popular this fall and if you are looking for a craft to lean in to for last minute projects for the holidays, definitely take a look!
- New! Black Cat Fibers Etain is now for sale online. This luxurious, richly colored fingering weight merino/silk blend will knock your socks off. Essential DK coming soon.
- New! Blue Q bags in all shapes and sizes. These little babies make great gifts for knitters and muggles, alike.
Around the web:
- Thanksgiving is next week and the internet has your back! For an ultimate guide to all food, start here with Food and Wine...
- Not all that in to cooking but assigned a side dish to bring? Here you go...
- Got Vegans or Vegetarians coming but NO IDEA WHAT TO MAKE? Minimalist Baker has all sorts of suggestions!
- Pies! Pies! And a pie for dozens!
- And finally, to set your table in style, a craft with pumpkins and yarn!
And totally, completely local:
- Portland favorite Salt & Straw can cover your entire meal all in ice cream if so inclined...
Have a great weekend and remember, you can always find us online!
Join us for our October k12tog knitalong - Sprial Cowl by Larissa Brown in Malabrigo Rios. We hope you can visit us f...Read More
Plied Knowledge: The week that was… At the store: This week we received a restock of Twine. in both Sock and Bulky!...Read More