Friday! All day, once a week…
At the store:
- Midwinter Moon Mystery Knit Along Gradient Kits!
- Making Magazine No. 6 is out!
- And so is Amirisu 17!
- Malabrigo Madness continues... We are busy stocking the walls with Lace, Silkpaca, Mechita, Rastita and Worsted. Come one, come all and ogle the pretty colors!
- Our eagerly anticipated order of Hazel Knits Artisan Sock has arrived. Looking for the perfect color for a pair of socks for that special someone? Look no further...
- We need to make room for new yarn and sadly Berroco Ultra Wool has to go. It's now priced to move at 50% off but it won't last long...
- The CUTEST trunk show ever arrived this week and just in time to knit for the kids (of all ages) in your life for the Holidays. These Susan B Anderson knitted toys are not to be missed...
Around the web:
- The crochet pattern that Twistedista Dawn has as her crochet goal...
- We are heading into prime pie baking season and to lead up to it, here's a little background on pies themselves.
- Are you a word nerd? Or just looking for a new podcast? Check out The Allusionist for fascinating background knowlege on all things language related. Bonus round: for those local they are taping a podcast live in Portland on Nov. 8!
- Now for something completely different and unabashedly silly!
- And finally, without getting too political, we at Twisted encourage everyone to get out and Vote!
And totally, completely local:
- Two great tastes that taste great together! Because Portland, it's the Ramen and Whiskey Festival!