Friday! All day, once a week…
At the store:
- The new Pom Pom magazine #26 was finally released! If you haven’t taken a look yet, it’s GORGEOUS. Unfortunately, we’re already sold out and Pom Pom HQ reports they are, as well. But don't despair - there’s always the digital version! We’ve doubled our order for the Winter issue #27 expected out in November and pre orders are live on our website. We also have copies of some other back issues of Pom Pom and Interpretations if you need your Pom Pom fix.
- Speaking of wildly popular magazines, we’ve also launched pre orders for Laine issue 6 - scheduled to release on 9/28/18.
- Time is running out to catch the Quince and Co. Tern trunk show in the store. It ends Sunday…
- But! In its place we will get a Brooklyn Tweed Peerie Trunk show. It runs through September 9th so you have some time to see the beautiful styles in person.
- Blue Moon Happy Hour! Tina has joined us most Thursday evenings this summer. We were planning to wind down after Labor Day, but it still going strong. Would you like us to continue this into the fall? Let us know! Double Chocolate Zucchini Bread was the treat of choice this week and for those looking for a recipe, here you go!
Around the web:
- Shoes for when you want to expand your love for wool...
- Got a knitting project in time out and looking for another crafty hobby? Quilting! But perhaps not on an empty stomach...
- Twistedista Fiona and I love podcasts and here is her new find for the week. Guide to the Unknown.
Have a great weekend and remember, you can always find us online!
Wondering what the Twistedistas are working on when not fluffing yarn at the shop? This week we asked Twistedista Mar...Read More
For more than a decade, Brooklyn Tweed has been turning out great knits for men. This carefully chosen collection of ...Read More
Wednesday July 17 from 5-7 PM Join us for a celebration of two new limited edition Arbor colors! We’ll have a yarn sa...Read More