Decorate with yarn!
So, yes, we're fairly biased, but yarn may be the perfect medium for holiday decorating? Grab one of our kits, try a pattern, or create your own art from leftover scraps. Not only will the results perfectly match your style and colors, they'll be fun to make!
For instructions on making these tiny yarn ball ornaments, head on over to our blog. You can turn a few yards of leftover yarn into an adorable decoration with no knitting or crochet at all! No scraps? Mini skeins are here for it!
Then there are pom poms. Don't get us started on pompoms! Actually, definitely get us started on pom poms! These little gems are truly fun for all ages. Use up leftover yarn of any weight, add bells, tags, and anything else you can dream up to create these bespoke ornaments. Pom pom ornament photo © Clover.
Holiday Shipping Deadlines
To make sure your packages arrive before Christmas:
- Standard, First Class, and Free Shipping: We can no longer guarantee that packages with these shipping speeds will arrive before Christmas. The closer you are to Portland, Oregon, the faster your package will arrive.
- Priority Mail and Express: Submit your order BEFORE NOON PT on Thursday, December 15, 2022.
- We will be open as usual for curbside pickup on Friday 12/23.
- We will be open as usual for curbside pickup the week between Christmas and New Years. Emily's mom will be in town so if you're very, very lucky the Carol might bring a package down to you.
- We will be CLOSED Monday 1/2 - Friday 1/6 for our annual Winter Break. Our office will be closed this week and we will not be fulfilling orders or offering curbside pickup.