Ever wonder why some sweaters make you look like a supermodel and others make you look more like a hobbit? On Monday August 1, teacher and designer Amy Herzog is offering a class right here at Twisted to show you how to produce perfect sweaters every time.
- Standard body shapes and why your shape matters way more than your size
- How clothing changes the appearance of the body’s shape
- How to flatter each figure type, driven into reality by lots and lots of trying on samples
- Personalized shape analysis and detailed measurements for every student
- How to choose what size to knit, demystifying ease, and modifying existing patterns
- General sweater tips and tricks
- Student-brought questions and discussion topics
We take pictures of everyone’s shape during class, so please come wearing or willing to change into a tight-fitting top and relatively fitted well-fitted pants/skirt. (You are among friends!!!) Please also bring along a measuring tape, sweaters you’ve knit, patterns you’re interested in, and your adventurous inner knitter!
Please join us Monday August 1 for one of four sessions:
10:00am – 12:00pm
1:00pm – 3:00pm
3:30pm – 5:30pm
6:00pm – 8:00pm
$30 per person. Please call (503) 922-1150 or email us to sign up! Each session is limited to just 8 people, so call today!